This week, The Chartis Group, the nation’s largest independent healthcare advisory firm, will return to HIMSS22 with five presentations exploring key industry trends, including digital transformation, analytics, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and Hospital@Home (H@H).
The accelerating pace of change brought about by the healthcare industry’s digital transformation has fostered a paradigm shift in the competitive landscape, requiring care delivery enterprises to adopt forward-looking digital strategies and solutions. Join Chartis at HIMSS22 to reimagine your digital transformation strategy and map a path toward the future of the industry.
Chartis will bring executives from industry-leading health systems at the forefront of digital transformation, as well as proprietary research, to HIMSS22 sessions to introduce new perspectives, competencies, and operating models to drive enduring strategic success.
The Chartis Group HIMSS22 Education Sessions
TUESDAY, MARCH 15
3:00 – 4:30 p.m. ET, Orange County Convention Center, W320 – Chapin Theater
The State of Healthcare event will reveal research undertaken by the consortium of firms participating in the HIMSS Research Trust highlighting the trends and challenges that have defined the past year and how they will impact the future. Chartis Digital Transformation Leader Tom Kiesau will share brand-new data-driven insights into the accelerating pace of digital transformation.
This session will be broadcast via HIMSS22 Digital on March 16 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. ET.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET, Orange County Convention Center, W320 – Chapin Theater
Health systems have been giving lip service to consumer orientation for nearly a decade. So, why haven’t health systems made more meaningful progress? Join Chartis Digital Transformation Leader Tom Kiesau and consumer strategy leaders Saad Chaudhry, Russell Hinz, and Roberta Schwartz as they:
- Explain why the consumer strategies of the last decade have failed to move the needle
- Compare and contrast the consumer strategies and underlying technology and organizational design from their three leading health systems
- List key considerations for CRM technology capabilities
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET, Orange County Convention Center, W230A
Hospital@Home (H@H) is a new health system imperative, yet due to its nascency, many have misconceptions regarding what it takes to truly bring acute-level care into the home. Chartis Principal Ryan Bertram will be joined by Virtua Health Senior Vice President of Integration and Strategic Operations Michael Capriotti, Msc, to discuss:
- The three most common misconceptions of the H@H care model
- The complex dimensions required for design and launch of a H@H program
- Tips and challenges Virtua Health faced in building the business case, designing the model, and launching and operating a H@H program
- The technical framework and elements needed for H@H in one’s own organization
THURSDAY, MARCH 17
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET, Orange County Convention Center, WF4
M&A continues at an accelerated pace, with increased scale and complexity. Paying attention to IT and technology enablement early on can mean the difference between partnership success and failure. Join Chartis Informatics & Technology Co-Leader Gregg Mohrmann and Virtua Health executives Nassar Nizami, Msc and Andrea Mancaruso as they discuss:
- Emerging trends in the M&A landscape and their technology implications
- Critical success factors (and common pitfalls) for IT to enable the goals of M&A integration
- How to establish an enterprise IMO and effective intersection points with the IT PMO
- Tips and approaches used by the panelists in the M&A journey in their own organization
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET, Orange County Convention Center, WF3
Millions of dollars have been spent on EHR, ERP, and analytics, yet many health systems remain data rich and insights poor, achieving only the tip of the iceberg of analytic outputs. Join Chartis Principal Carl Dolezal and St. Jude CIO Keith Perry, Msc as they identify:
- Common analytics program challenges
- Three critical functions required for a high-functioning enterprise analytics service
- Key performance measures for analytics program performance
- Tips and approaches used by the presenters to improve analytics performance
For more information on all Chartis HIMSS22 sessions, click here.
Chartis is a leading healthcare advisory services firm serving healthcare providers, payers, health service and technology companies, and investors. Chartis brings an unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise in strategy, performance improvement, digital and technology, clinical quality and patient safety, health equity and belonging, and strategic communications. Learn how Chartis is helping to build a healthier world at chartis.com.
Get in Touch
Let us know how we can help you advance healthcare.Contact Our Team