Last Modified: February, 2020.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.chartis.com. The www.chartis.com website (“website” or “site”) is owned and controlled by The Chartis Group, LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through this website, through email, or through other direct contact from you.
Please read this notice carefully. By using our website and/or submitting information to Chartis through this website, you, on behalf of yourself and on behalf of the company or entity on whose behalf you are working, agree to the terms and conditions contained in this notice (which are in addition to the terms contained in any other agreement we have with you or the company for whom you work). If you do not agree to these terms, you may choose not to use our website, submit information over our website, or communicate with us. As information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, we may change this privacy notice from time to time to reflect new practices. Please review our privacy notice when you visit our website.
How we use your information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the request or purpose for which you submitted the information. For example, if you signed up to receive news or notices from us, we will use your email to transmit that requested information. We may also use your contact information to contact you for any legal purpose, including customer service and support.
- To process a job application if you applied for a job through this website.
- To communicate with your company regarding issues relating to our services, as well as other services that may be of interest.
- To provide you with information that you have requested and respond to communications we receive from you.
- To optimize your experience on our website and ensure that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with promotional or marketing communications (including by email, phone, and postal mail) and track your consent and preferences relating to receipt of such communications.
- To notify you about changes to our website or services, including material changes to this privacy notice.
- To provide you with surveys and request customer feedback.
- To protect or enforce our rights or the rights of third parties.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise consent to.
How we share or disclose your personal information
When the information we collect is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share information that we collect or that you provide as follows:
- With trusted service providers, contractors, and suppliers that we use to support our business under a contractual relationship to assist our business goals and operations. For example, we may share personal information with our customer relationship management platform, which enables our sales, service, and marketing efforts. We may also share personal information with our email service provider, who enables us to communicate with our customers and contacts.
- With our third-party marketing provider in order to assist us with creation of advertising content, development of marketing strategies, and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- With our cloud-hosted server provider(s), who enables us to store, retain, and otherwise process necessary information.
- With companies with whom we partner on tradeshows and marketing events.
- With a buyer or other successor prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Choices & Opt-Out.
Please note that if you signed up to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or by calling 877.677.4700.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time to the extent permitted by law. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact Information below:
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may also update your email delivery and frequency preferences at any time by selecting from the email frequency/delivery options at the bottom of our email communications.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, we use digital and other security methods intended to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we are not liable for the illegal actions of third parties such as criminal hackers.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, you should contact us immediately via the contact information provided at the bottom of this notice.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
This website does not track or recognize “Do Not Track” signals, and such signals will not impact the operation or functioning of this website.
Chartis is located in the United States. Our website is intended for use by individuals in the United States. Accordingly, our collection of personal information and other data through our website and subsequent use and disclosure of that data is subject only to the laws of the United States, and you consent to the collection and use in accordance with U.S. law.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 16 years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16. Should we discover that a child under the appropriate age provided his or her personal information, we will use that information only to respond to that child and inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving such information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Please note that we may change this Privacy notice from time to time. If there are changes to our Privacy notice, we will post them here and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document. Continued use of this website after any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Accordingly, we encourage you to check the Privacy notice periodically for updates.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our information-handling practices, please contact:
220 West Kinzie Street, 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60654
Get in Touch
Let us know how we can help you advance healthcare.Contact Our Team
We help clients navigate the future of care delivery.About Us